At what point should I call a doctor?
"Depending on what your symptoms are like, many of those episodes are self-limiting, meaning that they wil be resolved no matter who you see, whether that is your doctor, a chiropractor, an internist or your orthopedic surgeon. Pain that has been lasting for four to five days, or if you have pain going down your legs or arms or are experiencing weakness or numbness, you should contact your primary care doctor. Often, by the time you see a specialist, the pain is gone – that's the nature of the beast – most people are going to get better."